The blog of craig2562

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The start of a wonderful Blog!

For a while now I have been placing all my thoughs and ideas in my head which isn't really the best place to get everything sorted. I decided to get myself a blog to mess around, talk about my days and what I could dream about. I'll start by telling you a little about myself and then we'll go right into what is happening at the moment.

My name is Craig, I was born on Februrary 24th 1986 sometime in the morning (I was a cute baby, nothing like now :)), been to a few schools (most sucked), skip forward a bit as my blog isn't created for my whole life - check myspace profile for that. At present I am a Journalist working for a gaming website - www.vagusnet.com - as an Assitant Editor and a general gamer, love Xbox/360, ANYTHING NINTENDO, PC (spend many a days just having online fun), movies, music I am not really into as much as some but I still have a bit of a listen to the latest tracks every now and then.

Life has been up and down in the last 4 years for me but there is no point crying over spilt milk and in time my blog will be used to give you an insight to the REAL me, something many people online fail to understand. Main purpose of this blog is to give you readers out there a chance to share my journey and have a great time doing it.

So let's begin with Today. The day started out like any normal day for me would (basically waking up, playing a few games and checking out some websites including my good old Vagusnet), and I logged into my gameplay account to find that my order of New Super Mario Bros had been dispatched meaning I would get it Thursday or Friday!

Now I am really excited about this game, don't ask me why but after reading several reviews, seeing countless screens and movies, it has made me feel like this is indeed the best DS game out there at the moment. Going to probably end up doing a review of it myself on Vagusnet, which will probably be fun but it means spending time away from the game to actually write it :D

In other news my Science and Industry clan -=[IG2KU]=- has been showing new signs of life recently with a few clan matches, members returning and a few other surprises that well, let's just say they'll make things "interesting" in SI. SICup is also starting, funny how a bunch of players around the world come together easier then a Clan Central League would. Also been rather hooked on 24, Alias and Doctor Who recently, all of which are coming to an end soon and I'll have nothing left to watch this summer :(, on the plus side it gives me more time to help out VN, IG2KU, YO | Regs and some other misc jobs that have been asking to be finished.

Don't want to overdo my first post on here, give people a chance to read it over and give me some comments, going to stay up most likely and wait for my copy of New Super Mario Bros to hit my letterbox (3:34am now) or I could have a few hours sleep but that is less likely. I will post back tomorrow my thoughts on the game, that is if I don't get caught up playing it ;)

-Craig out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home